Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome from the forum founder

+7
rtay
cougarose
*Boo*
Sweet T and GRITS
dreamhrt
yellowrosie
Angie
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome from the forum founder

Post by Angie 1/15/2008, 12:54 pm

Hi Crystal! So glad you made it over here. I like your reviews and I'm totally looking forward to them. I of course will be giving my opinions. I like to pick out contestants that I like and follow them through to Hollywood and then hopefully onto the Top 24.

I keep my comments to myself as well about the ones I don't care for Wink

Tell everyone you know about this place. I hope we can have a lot of fun here over the next 4 months and beyond. I'm continuously adding stuff that I find when I have the time. Hopefully if we have a puter in front of the TV we can chat while the show is on or afterwards. I think that would be fun Very Happy

I will be around tonight, but off to work I go.

Again...glad to see you here and hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy

Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 850521
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome from the forum founder

Post by Guest 1/15/2008, 9:23 pm

Hey Crystal you probably know me Im Penney aka TaysLadybug. Good to see you. Hope you are enjoyng the Audidtions. I am tapign it casue we r watchign Biggest Loser then we have L&O SVU

concertcris wrote:Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 687300 Hey everyone! I am sure many of you know me as concertcris. However my real name is Crystal. Looks like this will be an interesting site. I see many of my co-horts from other sites. I like the idea of having different sections of the actual show and results show. Good idea Angie. You know me I will be giving my comments.

I am a huge Taylor and Elliott fan as well as Clay Aiken and Bo Bice. Lots of the other idols are also favorites so will keep my comments about the ones I do not care for to myself.

Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 287422 I am so looking forward to the new season of American Idol however am almost sure no season could ever top Season 5. However I have many favorites from each season.

Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 142380

Back to top Go down

Post by skid 2/1/2008, 11:34 pm

Hello one and all!

I'm skid! A member of a couple of Taylor Hicks fansites.

I hope to be bringing more folks with me as time goes on.

Let the games begin!
skid
skid

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhrt 2/2/2008, 12:52 am

Welcome aboard! In case you didnt already know. I am a huge Taylor fan. You can usually find me at therealdealforum.com
However, I know the folks here and there great friends. I am sure you will like it here. I taught Angie and Penny all they know about forum life haahaa

okay so maybe half of what the know...
Anyway welcome Home and enjoy your stay!
dreamhrt
dreamhrt
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 50
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/2/2008, 12:59 am

skid wrote:Hello one and all!

I'm skid! A member of a couple of Taylor Hicks fansites.

I hope to be bringing more folks with me as time goes on.

Let the games begin!

Welcome Skid I'm Penney aka TaysLadybug I'm an Administrator and a HUUUUUUUGE Taylor fan welcome to the forum Hugs
Penney

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhrt 2/2/2008, 2:19 am

Pens your slipping! No smart remark? Gesh I am disapointed lol
dreamhrt
dreamhrt
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/2/2008, 12:39 pm

Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 754423 Skid! I'm Angie the top dawg Laughing I hope you have a good time here. I try to keep it all updated, but feel free to post things you find around the net. If you ever have any questions or problems or suggestions just let me or one of the staff know. Right now that's only Penney (taysladybug) LOL

I'm a huge Taylor fan, but I also love Elliott and Blake and just about everyone...welll...Not everyone but I have to be partial cause I do have all contestants past and present here so I can't be rude Razz

Anyway! I hope you enjoy yourself!!
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/3/2008, 5:06 pm

dreamhrt wrote:Pens your slipping! No smart remark? Gesh I am disapointed lol

Whaaaaaaaaaaa??????

OOOOOOH you mean I OWN THE SOUL POLE PATROL?????????? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhrt 2/4/2008, 12:01 am

No.. this was supposed to be a funny..
I taught Angie and Penny all they know about forum life haahaa

Thought you guys would at least harrasse me a little over it... lol
dreamhrt
dreamhrt
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by skid 2/4/2008, 11:35 am

Angie wrote: I hope you have a good time here.

Angie,

You can count on it! Smile

Thanks one and all for the warm welcome. I probably should warn all of you, I REALLY like to have a good time, and like to joke around a lot, most usually at every other member's expense. Smile What I mean by that is, when an opportunity comes along to reply with a good one liner, it's very hard to let it pass by. Try to remember though, it is never meant in a hurtful or harmful way, and always done just to generate a laugh. If any of the gang from the other sites I belong to are members here, they'll vouch for me.

I could tell you all I'll promise to behave, but that would be a lie. Let's just say, I'll do the best I can until you run me off the site! Smile
skid
skid

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/4/2008, 12:06 pm

Hey...if you have a lot of one liners I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. We pick on each other all the time and joke around. We've all known each other for quite some time now. It's going to be great to get to know you and all the other people that will eventually join.

I am very sarcastic and have a smart mouth, but in a good way. We should all have some fun then! Still glad you could join us.

I hope the place starts hopping after the Top 24 gears up. I know that is what we are all waiting for Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2008, 12:31 pm

dreamhrt wrote:No.. this was supposed to be a funny..
I taught Angie and Penny all they know about forum life haahaa

Thought you guys would at least harrasse me a little over it... lol

Oh yeah she sure did she taught us other thigns too btu if I told you id have to kill you LMAO Laughing Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 768907

Im kiddin. She did teach us about forum life

Back to top Go down

Post by skid 2/4/2008, 1:19 pm

Angie wrote:I am very sarcastic and have a smart mouth, but in a good way.

Here's an avatar I've pulled out a time or two. You may want to hang on to it in the (likely) event you'll need it someday. Smile

Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 69095
skid
skid

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/4/2008, 1:38 pm

Thank you! I love it and may just have to use it one day Wink
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhrt 2/4/2008, 8:43 pm

One day Ang? Heck you made not say it but we always think it Smile
Hey Skid.. noticed you joined my whacked out forum two Smile
Were all just a bunch of goofs having fun. Isnt that what its all about?
dreamhrt
dreamhrt
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 2/9/2008, 7:03 pm

Hi everybody I came off the srq soul patrol site, thank to dreamhrt. I see you've met skid. Prepare Yourselves! Very Happy
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/9/2008, 7:22 pm

Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 754423 gee!! Glad to have somebody else to talk to Very Happy

I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I'm open to any and all suggestions!

And...I'm all prepared for the craziness and fun to begin as i know most of the people here and we can get wild Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhrt 2/9/2008, 11:22 pm

Hmm so I see my referals are working! Yeah!!! See Angie, I do love yas!
Welcome to the new site! I am sure as time goes on this place will rock! Exspecially with the auditions over and the real show begins!
dreamhrt
dreamhrt
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/10/2008, 11:23 am

I already knew you loved me Very Happy The place should be picking up soon. More people get into the show at the Top 24.

YAY! Laughing
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BrattyBrunette 2/12/2008, 3:17 pm

Hi Angie Very Happy I Love the new place!

To those who don't know me, I am BrattyBrunette, or Bratty for short. Love that Taylor HIcks! And love our amazing Soul Patrol!
I have had met so many wonderful people, and have been to 4 concerts. Including The Warfield in SF where the DvD was made and VEGAS! I will never forget Vegas.

Hugs to all Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 850521 and here is to a new season Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 291351 cheers
BrattyBrunette
BrattyBrunette

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/12/2008, 4:05 pm

BrattyBrunette wrote:Hi Angie Very Happy I Love the new place!

To those who don't know me, I am BrattyBrunette, or Bratty for short. Love that Taylor HIcks! And love our amazing Soul Patrol!
I have had met so many wonderful people, and have been to 4 concerts. Including The Warfield in SF where the DvD was made and VEGAS! I will never forget Vegas.

Hugs to all Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 850521 and here is to a new season Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 291351 cheers

Hey Bratty!! Glad you made it over here! Enjoy yourself. I'm excited for the new season! Auditions are finally over YAY!!!

Hope to see you around often! Welcome from the forum founder - Page 2 850521
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2