Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon’s advice for Britney: ‘Go home’

Go down

Simon’s advice for Britney: ‘Go home’ Empty Simon’s advice for Britney: ‘Go home’

Post by Angie 1/9/2008, 10:27 am

TopNews.IN

London, January 9: Britney Spears ‘X Factor’ judge Simon Cowell has urged blighted Britney Spears to go back home and get help from her mum.

Cowell said that he warned the pop star long back that she should go back home before she destructs herself.

“From where I sit, you could see this coming a long time ago. I said six months ago that she should go home,” The Sun quoted Cowell, as saying.

“I’d have said, ‘Stay with your mum, don’t go out with your stupid friends, just live normally.’ You’d be amazed — you live normally, and suddenly everything becomes normal.

“All that craziness, being followed around and all that stuff, it’s going to do your head in. But you can get away from it if you want to,” he added.

The ‘American Idol’ panelist expressed his concern for the singer days after she was spotted being taken to hospital strapped to a stretcher.

“I do feel sorry for Britney. I would have taken her somewhere quiet for six months. The problem with Britney is that I don’t think there’s anyone in her life that she listens to,” he said.

“Someone should have said to her, ‘Right, enough. You can see where this is heading, you’re not going to cope with it yourself.’

“I do feel bad for Britney. But having said that, then I see the real world where people really are struggling — haven’t got enough money, haven’t got enough whatever — and you have to temper that with, ‘Stop being stupid, go home. Life ain’t that bad,’” he added. (ANI)
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down