Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 Contestants to Watch from Kansas City

Go down

8 Contestants to Watch from Kansas City Empty 8 Contestants to Watch from Kansas City

Post by Angie 1/16/2009, 10:46 pm

by David Bloomberg -- 01/15/2009
David Cook came from Kansas City – so can this year’s winner originate in an audition here? There are a few who could do well. Is Jason Castro’s pink-haired brother, Michael (below) one of them?

I love you
8 Contestants to Watch from Kansas City Ai8michaelcastro2

Kansas City, here I come. Well, okay, not me – but a lot of singer wannabes did. That means it’s time for me to discuss each featured singer who made it to Hollywood and make some brief predictions from there.

Ashley Anderson started off on a bad note by messing up the words of Simon’s song! But she made up for it with her soft, flowing voice. But I really don’t see her making it past Hollywood – she’s just too generic.

Casey Carlson is cute and has a decent voice if she stays aimed toward Country. But I also feel she’s a bit too generic. I doubt I’ll remember her by the time we get to Hollywood.

Von Smith was certainly loud, but he was surprisingly good singing a song that is usually associated with female singers (“Over the Rainbow”). He could actually make it past Hollywood.

Michael Castro said his brother Jason is more girly? The guy with the pink hair that looks like that said somebody else is more girly? Please. And he only started singing a few weeks ago? Fuggedaboutit. The only reason he made it to Hollywood was because of his brother, but I don’t foresee him making it past there.

Read the rest of the article at FoxesOnIdol.com
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down